Autumn Beer Festival
3rd to 6th October 2018 – See ‘Whats On‘ page.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE JUDGED
SOUTH DERBYSHIRE CAMRA PUB OF THE YEAR 2017
Make The Brunswick an essential stop on your trip and your first and last stop off the Railway Station in Derby.
Feel at home at The Brunswick
- 16 Hand Pulled Cask Ales and up to 16 Real Ciders & Perry.
- Craft Keg Beers on draught
- Freedom Four, Crafty Dan
31 Guns, Tynebank Silver Dollar,
Titanic Stout, Maisels Weiss,
Roosters Yankee and Hop Studio
- Regular CAMRA discount – 20p off a pint.
- Bottled world beers.
- Brunswick Brewery on site.
- New homemade menu using quality locally sourced ingredients.
- 3 cosy fires for a truly warm welcome.
- 2 beer gardens.
- Function Rooms.
- Monthly Jazz played first Thursday of the month – upstairs.
- Railway enthusiasts will love the memorabilia in the Parlour.
- Real ale enthusiasts will love the brewery memorabilia and bottle collection whist enjoying a superb well kept, truly local pint and great locally sourced food.
- Monthly Quiz and potential Rollover Jackpot – First Sunday 7pm.
We strive to be centre of our local community with our Brunswick Darts Team, Brunswick Dominoes and Brunswick Cricket Team – challenges accepted for the latter.
Did you know we also offer a take away drinks service?
Ask at the bar for details!
Great for party or just a few extra pints to enjoy our quality ale at home.
Just some of the great reasons to visit us!
If you want a Real BrewPub, Real Ale and Real Food, your welcome at The Brunswick.
It’s not just us that think the Brunswick is a great ale house which must be visited, also many others….
The Brunswick is one of Britain’s great pubs. If you’ve never been to the Brunswick, make the trip and fall in love with this wonderful old inn.
Roger Protz – Editor, Good Beer Guide
“Probably the best pub in Derby for anyone who likes traditional real ales.”
Derby voted as top place in Britain, if not the world, to drink real ale.
Lonely Planet. Derby Capital of Real Ale.
Brunswick One of the Top Ten Places to Drink Real Ale in Britain.
Guardian, Telegraph & Observer.